This event has ended
April 14, 2019
6:00 am - 6:00 am
Mysuru Cycling Club invites you for a another challenging Cycling Event CHAMUNDI EPIC RACE – 2019”
Chamundi betta is an integral part of Mysuru and Mysurians. Come experience a thrilling cycling event on this beautiful stretch of our home.
- KIDS (Boys & Girls) – Half Distance Chamnudi
- KIDS (Boys & Girls) – Full Ditance Chamnudi
- STATE & NATIONAL LEVEL RIDERS – Participant who have been part of State or National Participants / Rankings in the previous season are allowed to register in this category
- When |14th April 2019 6:00 AM
- Start Location | Chamundi Hill Entrance Arch
- Finish Location | Devikere Near Chamundi Hill
- Arrive 15min before push off time
- Cyclopedia Technical staff will be their to assure your bicycle is ready to go
- Ride length 30-60 minutes.
- Riders released at 30 second intervals
- Finish at the top near – Devikere.
- The competitor completing the course in the fastest time is the winner.
- Breakfast and Podium will be at a nearby restaurant after the last rider will finish..
- All participants will be sent a detailed email on Friday, 12th April 2019. Please keep an eye out for it.
- Finisher’s medals will be awarded for participants upon completion of their respective category race
For More Information Contact :
- Fariyal at : 8884851538
- Sourav at : 8722909562
- Shruthi: 96328 66434
Email – email@example.com
Chamundi Hill Entrance Arch, Mysuru