The scale of damage caused globally by the dreaded Corona Virus is unprecedented. Sadly, the virus has reached our beloved city as well. In these testing times, it is important to stay aware of the situation so that necessary precautions can be taken and help can be availed during emergencies. Also, it is important to separate the rumours from the actual facts.
We will share regular updates about the number of confirmed cases, Do’s & Don’ts during Lockdown, precautionary measures to be taken & also the Official Helpline numbers & contacts.
Let’s fight the pandemic together, Mysuru.
MYSURU HEALTH BULLETIN
- Total number of Active Cases: 2967
- Total number of Cases: 4820
- Total number of Discharged: 1692
- Total number of New Cases: 238
- Total number of Deaths : 161
- Total Number of patients discharges recorded in mysuru: 101
Last Updated On: 02-08-2020
Stay at Home. Stay Safe.
“Don’t come out of home without any emergency. If you are caught on road by Police and found to be out without any emergency you will be arrested under IPC Sec 270.
No bail will be given and you could be sent to jail upto 2 years.
– Mysuru Police Commissioner”
Stay at Home, Mysuru